the Rift

Untouchable
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Too many faces, voices, and distant memories that swirled forever preserved in her mind made Ophelia a skeptic when it came to fate and the will of the gods. Though she adhered more to the light side of life (in magic, not morals), she knew that her decisions would effect the elegantly woven fabric of life and the stitching of the future. All meetings were meaningful, but statistics and numbers argued against any one meeting being more important than another. Only a handful of her confidants had lived, and even fewer remained constant.

Perhaps that was why Ophelia could encounter so many and watch as they made their lives with others, that and a poorly filled ego. However, something about the brightness of the winter's light filtering through the barren trees casting a halo of white around the stallion was deeper than usual, if she were truly thinking about meetings. The way he moved through the snow slowed to the point of being dramatic, but nothing seemed ostentatious about the way he turned one of his darkened auds in her direction or turned his body toward her own.

Phi tried to shake the feeling (knowing that her feelings rarely ever wound her up in favorable places), and she watched with her odd gaze as his own ran over her lithe figure. The scrutiny in his crystal eyes was not quite unnerving but interesting; she wondered why he had reason to observe her so intimately. Ophelia returned the favor, memorizing every detail down to the black backdrop of his bright eyes to the blue veins running down his withers and peeking out beneath a wave of ebony mane. Tinek's expression remained apathetic save for a slight narrowing of his crimson eyes, watching for any twitch of the stallions muscles that might prove dangerous to his bond-mate.

Grey lips moved from pursed to a grin, a grin which Ophelia barely reacted to. A gift or a curse was never allowed a special place without denying the natural ability of something else. Social normalcy, sympathetic nervous response, and general regard for behavior was cast aside in place of her flawless memories. So, she cocked her head at an angle as her odd eyes slid to his own odd blues. A shift of his shoulder revealed the markings in even more obvious uniqueness, and she lifted her neck to settle comfortable on high, angled withers.

"I do now know you," she replied evenly, her delicate voice carrying no indication of her judgement. "I have no judgement to pass." The stallion leaned forward, and Ophelia furrowed her brows curiously before realizing that he was trying to nose Tinek. A simple, red picture of anger and irritation jolted into her bind from their bond, and he growled deeply, crawling upon her crown to settled between to elegantly tipped ears. He opened his maw and puffed a threat of frost, warning the stallion not to try anything with his bond-mate. Why Tinek was so wary of the stallion, Ophelia had no idea. From what she gleaned from his mind, he had no logical reason to dislike the grey.

"Have you already passed judgment on me with but a gaze and a few words?" she asked, not accusingly, but curiously. She was interested in others and they normal ways.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 01:37 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-18-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-18-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM