the Rift

Untouchable

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Djinn

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure.

The lack of reaction didn't please him. Lips drooped for a moment, ears twitching back into a miffed expression - then he caught himself and immediately was back to the same old unreadable (not) Djinn, puffing up the chest and grinning like a fool. It was a nifty trick indeed, and to him it was second nature.

"I was born with this gift" he revealed, stepping aside to give the lady some more space but remaining by her side as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I've been told that the first time I stood and tried to drink mothers milk, I tripped and fell right through her. No one can beat me in tag, just saying..." A self-mocking look of exaggerated pride was accompanied of a cloud of frozen breath as he huffed, trying to make himself look as impressive as possible. Ever the jester, he did his best to make Ophelia laugh - there was a hint of determination hiding behind the glittering eyes. He was not one to give up easily, once his mind was set.

The crimson-stained murder princess seemed to have her thoughts elsewhere though, and with some of the worst hot air escaping, the boy deflated a few inches and returned the slightly more serious look as she asked about the Tides. A hesitant pause was followed by a sigh, then the crystal horn drew winter blue lines in the air as Djinn shook his head.
"Sorry, I can't help you there. As a child I never ventured beyond the Woodlands because of the war, and when my parents and Windrunner left I followed with them. It's been years since I set foot in Isilme." The sooted nose reached out and nudged her shoulder in silent sympathy, honestly regretting that there were nothing he could tell her.

Not sure whether she was saddened by the news - or lack thereof - the big rover gave Ophelia a moment to process, but soon broke the silence again.
"Look... Dark Forest, you said? Where can I find that? I confess myself ignorant on the geography of this area. Where exactly have I ended up?" It was a not so fine hint that more explanations were in order. Geography, herds, their own affiliations - he knew nothing about it, and would most likely remain ignorant until someone chose to tell him. Someone, being Ophelia in this case. It might prove helpful, so that he didn't accidentally off the wrong person... That could get messy.

Nor is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain.

Messages In This Thread
Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 01:37 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-18-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-18-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-19-2012, 03:48 PM