the Rift

Untouchable
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Keen eyes caught onto the subtle shift of his features. He was disappointed. Why? She would have to find out soon enough. Something about him, perhaps his mannerisms, left him a mystery that her curiosity would not allow her to let go. Ophelia listened to his explanation about his magic, finding the story about him tumbling right through his mom rather humorous. Djinn received his laugh. Amusement bubbled from her throat, and she snorted a little, a smile working over her lips and tipping her ears forward. "I shall remember to watch out for you in games of tag," she replied with a laugh, remembering her childhood. She and Ktulu never played games. Her sister was born with crooked legs, and Phi spent her years shouldering Ktulu's burden with loyalty and love.

Refracted blue painted the trees and snow when the stallion shook his head, and Ophelia's expression set hard. He had been born in Isilme just before her father had arrived then, and she grit her teeth to hide her emotion, ears tilting to the side as if in anger. A sharp nod was all that she could manage for the moment before sliding her harsh gaze to the gray stallion. "Do not return," she warned. "Nothing but darkness lives there now. We all fled. The battle was lost before we had a chance to fight." The tone of her voice slid to a quiet seriousness, settled between the trees like a blanket of lead.

Djinn's question about geography was a welcome reprieve from the memories that destroyed her mind, and she tilted her ears, hesitantly, toward the front. Ophelia searched her mind, gathering the mental map she had made. To a cartographer, it would be nearly flawless, detailing ever small precipice or inlet along the coast and every rising mountain. "Directly south of here will take you to the deep forest. When you find the pool of bloody water, you will know you have arrived. The trees are thicker and the snow a little more dense. My sister will be there."

As her cloven hooves carried her forward, she glanced to the side. "Should you continue moving due west, you will find yourself traveling through the Thistle Meadow to the Endless Blue. Due South is the Dragon's Throat. Due North is the Frostbreath Steppe. I rather like it there..." she commented, her expression distant as she relayed the information. With a small sigh and a rush of white, Ophelia paused and gazed through the trees. "I have a few... errands to run," she said with a small smirk.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-16-2012, 02:08 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 01:37 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-17-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-18-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Djinn - 11-18-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Untouchable - by Ophelia - 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM