the Rift

.b r o k e n. [OPEN!]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

"Hey, don't faint! Whatever you do, try to stay awake." The voice seemed to stem from the very forest itself, echoing from within the shadows. It was somewhat distant, faint compared to the sound of wind and rain - a chilling, blood clotting cold rain that held more snow and ice than water, chilly enough to drag someone away from health and life if one weren't careful.

The voice did have an owner, but it was not entirely clear who it belonged to. Was it the small dragon that came darting from the forest, fast on leathery wings that were so much smaller than those of the fallen angel. White like snow, as pale in color as the Stormchaser herself, but lacking the vivid darkness of the feathers and the daredevil recklessness that brought mares into the clouds during a storm. The dragon landed by the side of the pegasus, a scaled nose reaching out to nuzzle the neck of the lady while a cacophony of concerned trills resounded through the air. It was a bright voice, like silver and light, like a pale sunlight causing the snow to glitter a cold winter morning. It was pretty, but not the voice that had called out.

A sound of hooves and parting branches preceded the arrival of the owner. He had tried to hurry, but no matter how fast the stallion was he had no way of keeping up with his winged companion, who kept on urging him forward from her side by the mare.
"I know, I'm coming" Lace muttered under his breath, hurriedly clearing away from barren bushes and slippery rocks beneath a layer of snow before he could approach the fallen pegasus. A concerned frown wrinkled the skin around the gilded eyes as he took in the sight; the broken branches of the trees, the deep trench where she had skidded through the snow, the odd angle of one of the lilac wings. Not good.

Asking if she was alright would be silly and stupid. Obviously she wasn't alright. He had seen her fall through the eyes of the dragon, an impact from a height like that wouldn't leave anyone without injury. The question was, did she have any injuries worse than the wing?
"Take it easy, I'm a friend" he murmured and reached down to press a warm nose against her pale neck, wanting to make sure she wouldn't begin to panic and worsen any serious injuries. "I'm Lace from the Edge, I saw you fall. Are you hurt anywhere beside the wing? Can you speak?"

If only he knew how to heal. But that path had never been his to travel, and for the first time the stallion felt regret over that.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
.b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-18-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM