the Rift

.b r o k e n. [OPEN!]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

Good, she was conscious. And apparently well enough to be in a bad temper, but he supposes she had good enough reason. Lace suppressed a desire to wince in sympathy as she mentioned the broken bones, his own leg echoing the pain she must be feeling. No, feeling doubly so, because he had no idea what it was like to have a broken wing. It must be broken, with the way it had been treated. His gut churned as the eyes moved to the appendage, seeing the ruffled feathers and the awkward angle of the bones. How in Father Earth's name was she going to make it to a healer?

"No need to apologize, Svetlana. Rather, I'm sorry I can't be of much help... Healing has never been one of my gifts. I think... maybe we can do something about the cold though, at least." He raised the head and looked around, noticing a fallen tree not far from where the lady was lying. A thought to Fajira made the dragon skip away from the mare and take to the sky, wings bringing her over to the log. A deep breath was taken, then a roaring jet-stream of fire escaped her maw, thawing the snow and ice from the wood and setting it ablaze. The heat from the dragons fire was stronger than anything else, and should be enough to warm a body even from a distance. And if this wasn't enough...

"Can you stand?" the stallion asked and returned his attention to the Stormchaser. "It'd be good if you could, the snow will such the warmth right out of your body. I'll help you.." Maybe he was being pushy, but he'd rather be accused for that then hear that he didn't try to help someone who needed it. At any rate she would have to get up sooner or later. The closest healer were probably in the Foothills, and it was a rather long and arduous walk to get there, especially with injuries. Even if he sent Fajira ahead to request someone to meet them, it would take at least a couple of hours, maybe even longer before anyone found them. The situation was worrisome, and Lace felt rather poorly equipped to handle it.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
.b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-18-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM