the Rift

.b r o k e n. [OPEN!]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SVETLANA the STORMCHASER
I wasn't completely sure if I was insulted or relieved when he smiled gently at me, his words a cooling balm on my feverish mind. No, I decided, I was just delirious and not taking everything in right. I glanced downwards at his dark leg, and I could see no scar, no trace of a former injury of a broken leg. Incredible. Soon, my thoughts were whisked away by joy of the warmth on my skin, driving away the wet cold of the damp snow falling thickly from the sky as the temperature dropped, nearing nightfall. Not good. "Healers are strange creatures, no matter how kind they may be." Is what I say, a delayed response many seconds later to Lace. It's rather irrelevant, but upon saying it, I immediately feel as if it does make sense. They're bizarre, and woven deep into plant lore, and it's weird! Whoa girl, slow down. A voice tells me in the back of my head, and I sigh deeply, struggling to remain upright and ignore the pain. Definitely delirious.

As for if people have been talking about me, well, I was just recently elected. "I wouldn't exactly be surprised if people have been talking about me. I was elected into the Foothills' Triumvirate not too long ago." I say, simple words spoken without vanity. I puff out my cheeks a bit, thinking. "I don't suppose we'll be able to find a healer walking around. I guess we should begin walking." I added a silent soon in my head, but I enjoyed talking to Lace.

do you really understand where you're going with me?
let me tell you
you just have to trust me

Messages In This Thread
.b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-18-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-18-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 07:14 PM