the Rift

.b r o k e n. [OPEN!]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SVETLANA the STORMCHASER
I watched in fascination as the white dragon fluttered to Lace's shoulder, alighting softly upon his back with gentleness despite those sparkling diamond claws. As for where my allegiances lie, I am not sure, although I and the other leaders intend to send diplomats to reassure the other herds of our peace. Paladin had left after the election, as well as Soleil, and I did not know where they had went, nor if they fared well or poorly. "Paladin and Soleil left shortly after the election, replaced by Archibald the Dauntless and Evers the Able. I am sorry to say I do not know how they fare, nor where they are, but I can reassure you that the Triumvirate intends to send diplomats regarding our mutual allegiance to each of the herdlands." Another job that needed to be done. Technically, Evers was in charge of him, but perhaps I would ask him if he himself would like to travel to the herds. No- that would be insulting. My senses dulled to the pain, the world seemed drowned out by the crackle of the flames, yet the sensation of a muzzle brushing my cheek brought me immediately to the present.

"Yes?" I mumble, half-listening as he speaks. "I suppose we could stay for the night. I'm sure by tomorrow I will be fixed up by Poppy, although I'm not exactly sure where that lady's gone to." I trust him enough that he will stay with me. Not everyone would come to the aid of a horse simply to leave them. "Thank you for helping me."

do you really understand where you're going with me?
let me tell you
you just have to trust me

Messages In This Thread
.b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-18-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Lace - 11-18-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: .b r o k e n. [OPEN!] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 07:14 PM