the Rift

Heart of a Warrior [Smoke]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

Paladin had resumed a strict, hard morning routine as of late. His injuries from searching for his children in the ruins of Isilme were healed, and he was now forced to run and leap through the stretching scar tissue to restore his body to its former glory. After a few weeks of this, his muscle already showed distinct signs of rebuilding. With a small grunt, he pushed his body up the side of a steep hill, tucking his haunches and leaping forward. His nostrils flared with every deep breath, and he felt sweat pouring off of him in torrents. The heat on his black coat was torture, but he endured.

After an hour of this, he slowed to a jog and made his way to a small pool of water and drank cautiously. He did not know how long this water would last, but he needed to replenish his fluids. Now, his next order of business was to find Smoke. He was pleased enough with his physical return, and he desired to become a greater, more integral part to this herd. Granted, being a subordinate to Soleil's parents was incredibly uncomfortable, but he enjoyed this place and so did Soleil. This was a good place for his family.

He jogged to a place where he had seen the leaders of the herd gather before, ears tilted to listen to the Warrior Mare. "Lady Smoke!" he called in his deep voice. He grinned, feeling a little more like his old self. "Lady Smoke, I wish to prove to you in combat that I am a perfect candidate for a warrior, or second lead to warriors." He waited patiently.

Messages In This Thread
Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Paladin - 06-21-2012, 10:03 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Smoke - 06-24-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Paladin - 06-27-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Smoke] - by Smoke - 06-30-2012, 04:59 PM