the Rift

Buying Time [The GREY]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

A tidal wave of relief flooded through Phae's veins, causing her to noticeably stand taller, and prouder. For an instant, she could feel what it would be like to be apart of something, really apart of it. The adoration in her eyes turned slightly fearful as Ktulu instructed that she should in fact, keep the amulet. She was no protector...how would she..? It's a test Her mind hissed at her. Yes... That must be it. What could is a thief, if they couldn't hold onto their goods? Then again...I'll have to come up with a different word for thief The little mare thought. She didn't like the way it sounded.

If, for whatever reason you're interested in a position as a warrior....

Phae decided that these words were likely forced...just a political correctness on Ktulu's part. Part of her heart sank, somewhat. No, she would never be a warrior. Still, the fact that the mare extended her that amount of respect, was rewarding in itself. Phae resolutely nodded her head. "I won't let you down" Phae winced at how immediately corny that sounded. But really, what else was there to say? Actually, Phae's mind was bursting with a million questions: How did Ktulu get that bear? Were there other items she could steal? Who were the other members? Did they have any targets? Her tail flicked absentmindedly as her her mind reeled. Still, she kept quiet, sensing that Ophelia may be more patient with her battery of questions, than Ktulu might.

Deciding to depart, before she became a pest, Phae bobbed her head once more. "I'll take my leave of you then, Ktulu. Just know, that I am for The Grey." Her words were genuine, whether Ktulu knew it or not. But she would show them. Somehow, she would.

[OOC: We can end here if you want :) ]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-16-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-16-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Ktulu - 11-18-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Ktulu - 11-19-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: Buying Time [The GREY] - by Phaedra - 11-19-2012, 08:16 PM