the Rift

Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia could not help but smile at the mare's words. She had mostly likely been a part of many herds, explored reaches that the white wraith could only dream of. Phi could not think of a more beautiful reality that the capability to explore, not just the world, but others and other cultures. "Helovia has so many... unique landmarks that one could spend a lifetime travelling from corner to corner and still be surprised by something new and beautiful," she commented openly, thinking on the unchanging loveliness of the Steppe.

Tinek was aware that we was being watched, and the scaled creature narrowed his gaze ever so slightly, a bit grumpy lately. He sniffed in the feathered mare's direction before resettling on Ophelia's crest, wanting to travel north again. He heard his bond-mate ask if she needed a healer, and both he and his Phi were startled by the laughing, obvious response. Ophelia's only outward reaction was a slight flare of her nostrils, and she listened carefully, understanding that this drifting was a part of aging.

She never wanted to grow old. To get lose in her memories? They were real enough already; she would turn mad. The young mare merely nodded to the elder at first, walking slowly as her cloven hooves carried her easily through the snow. "Your mind is bliss," she said calmly, quietly, still lost in her own thoughts. "Were my mind so tranquil, perhaps I would wish to get lost in it as well." But it was not. Her memories were dark and violent.

Finally, Ophelia offered a small smile. "What climate suits you best?" she asked softly, wanting to take the elderly dame to her more favored location. She knew that old bones often yearned for warmer climate. Tinek grumbled.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-16-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-17-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-17-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-18-2012, 01:04 AM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-18-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-20-2012, 10:06 PM