the Rift

Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia smiled when the mare so abruptly agreed that this was indeed the right place, and the young mare nodded in agreement. She walked with the elder and noticed a new spring in her step; that was pleasing to see in comparison to the absent, vacant look of lethargy from earlier. "I believe so," she murmured in agreement, adjusting their direction south toward the Dragon's Throat. The oasis and sandy desert was the best place for sun, and the southern border ran along a rocky coast. If Ophelia was not so much in love with the winter, she might, perhaps, find the land beautiful again.

The white creature grit her teeth as the mare said that she would be able to forgive over time. She had forgiven Mauja, and she was trying to forgive Deimos, but could she truly let go the feeling of having her soul torn from her body? Ophelia honestly doubted that, and so she allowed that pain and suffering to corrupt a part of her soul as she waited for a time when perhaps she would be able to pardon the grey demon's sins. As for Nyra; that bitch could rot in hell where her mother put her, deep in the ground. No forgiveness could be unearthed in that memory. "One day, perhaps," she murmured with a slight frown.

"I am going to walk you to the Dragon's Throat, my former home. If you want sun, there is no better place," she explained, starting the trek to the sandy shores of warmth and away from the bitter snow.

[you can start a thread in the dragons throat, or I can :)]

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-16-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-17-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-17-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-18-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-20-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: Weary Feet, Gotta Keep Truckin' It [Open] - by Calvariam - 11-20-2012, 10:06 PM