the Rift

Lost Little Lamb [Open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

I sighed, tightening my raven wing around her frail body, breathing softly on the filly's ears to warm the delicate thing, gently rub my muzzle against the girl's neck. Red anger, hot bloody red, fills me as the girl whimpers of her mother. A mother beating her child! Fucking mom deserves to die. I cannot believe this, a parent harming her own foal to try and drive her away! If I ever have a foal, I will treat it with all the kindness it deserves yet not let it get away with doing anything it wants. And how the little girl called me angel! It was sweet, but I was undeserving of such a title. Nayati must be the trembling filly's name. I feel warmth creeping through me as she lays her little head on my shoulder.

"Nayati's safe. Understand? You're safe." I speak, strongly and tenderly all at once, and get to my feet, still keeping one wing draped over her. "Nayati come with me. I make sure you're safe and warm. You'll have to walk, but it's not far." I promise her, and I have every intent to keep it, no matter what. I will make sure she lives a good life, with no more beating and no more injury. Ever.

Messages In This Thread
Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-17-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Lost Little Lamb [Open] - by Nayati - 11-18-2012, 07:28 PM