the Rift

Not without purpose [Solstice/open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

[I've played it out as if d'Art poisoned her with some narcotic drug that makes her feel sleepy in order to take her from the Edge. It lasted until he reached the Steppe.]

The northern lights lit up the way as d'Artagnan led his prize back into the snowy mountains and the realms of the unicorn. It was small defiance and a reminder to the residents of their old land that the blood bay was planning on returning and they were foolish to dismiss him as such. The mare he had drugged and taken here was gold and white, hornless and now belonged to him. Although he wanted to make his point known simply keeping her would not suffice, he may rough her up a little and then send her back with a message of his own.

Although he didn't agree with Psyche picking up the lead, the shade would always serve the plague to the best of his abilities. Thus, he had completed one of the missions listed. d'Artagnan wanted the Crux to know that he wasn't a waste of time and he had his rank for a reason. He wondered if any of the others would turn up to view his little slave girl, she really was a sight to behold.

The Nightshade flicked his tail and shoulder barged into the mare, biting her left shoulder as he did. "Wake up!" His voice was harsh and he walked forward and turned to face her, the wind whipping his mane and snow flurried all around them.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Not without purpose [Solstice/open] - by d'Artagnan - 11-17-2012, 02:15 PM