the Rift

Not without purpose [Solstice/open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

An arrogant smile played about his mad lips as she screamed at him. Like a mouse caught in a trap. How pitiful. Brave some may say but the shade only saw her as foolish when she dared demand an answer off him, a merciless laughter boomed out as he watched her with zero sympathy. The snow whipping up in the wind and biting at his red fur, brushing dark grey mane into his eager morbid face. "Trouble?! My dear you were no trouble at all" his dual coloured pools scrutinized her, as if he was looking down on an inferior. The shade was about to continue when a familiar scent announced the arrival of Psyche. Perfect. d'Artagnan watched the dark form of the Crux materialize in the night, his face twisting into a cruel smile as he enjoyed the sound of her words. Maybe she wasn't all that bad after all, the Nightshade would still prefer Mauja but as long as the mare did not stray in her course, d'Artagnan would follow her in order to fulfil his own beliefs.

He proffered his head in respectful greeting before turning back to Solstice, looking at her thoughtfully. How long would he be able to hold the mare captive? Not long he guessed, word was sure to have reached the ears of the Dragon Heart now, if not soon. "I took you so your leader would know her lands are not safe as long as the rightful herd of the Edge still remains intact. She was a fool not to wipe us out..." He left it hanging there for a while, allowing time to gather what he needed to say and enjoy the moment and triumph.

You will remain here in this wasteland, where I can keep an eye on you. Once your harmless little family comes to get you, then you may return." d'Artagnan turned to Psyche then and looked at her curiously. "These Qian have not a shred of strength in them, either herd life has made them complacent or we put up a dire show when battling. Such weakness does not belong in the land of the Moon."

With that he turned back to Solstice, his weathered coat a welcome protection from the icy wind whilst intense pools watched his prize.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not without purpose [Solstice/open] - by d'Artagnan - 11-21-2012, 04:24 PM