the Rift

The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open)

Beauty Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He answered her question with a nod. Ouch. It must have been very painful. She enjoyed the company of the stag. Pleasant, but quiet. Didn't he wish to use his vocals? She thought for a moment. Quickly, her thoughts were dismantled as an onyx figure walked up.

Fuzzy and far, but the shape grew and sharpened. It was a unicorn. A mare unicorn. She shrilled when the fae walked towards them. Delight rained down on her. The mare had been a spitting image of Beauty. Everything black, but that exotic spark in the eye. Her eyes were blue and Beauty's were green. That being the only noticeable difference. "Hi!" Very bold yes, but that was her. She was always courageous and brave. "I am Beauty! I like your horn." The filly didn't have preferences when it came to horns. She loved everyone's horn. No matter how ugly they may seem. The stag had given her his answers in one mere gaze. "This is L--"[/b] She paused her self. She didn't want everyone calling him her nickname did she? "Lynx." She smiled. Leaving the father foal part out. She didn't know what to call them.

The mare was an older version of the filly, and everyone could see in the young one's eyes that that intrigued her. How could two horses look so alike? Did she come from the same place as her? Curiosity striking her heart in every direction. "Where are you from Aisha?" Curiosity got the best of her.. all the time. She wanted to know about the mare. Intent on hearing her words, she waited calmy..ish. She fidgeted slightly eager to know. Wanting to learn. An easy student to teach.

OOC: Sorry for the SUPER long wait! Schools got me hooked with mid-terms!

Messages In This Thread
The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Beauty - 11-18-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Lynx - 11-19-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Aisha - 11-21-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Lynx - 11-23-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Beauty - 11-27-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Aisha - 11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Lynx - 12-01-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: The Unknown Things (Lynx | Open) - by Ghayth - 12-03-2012, 08:18 PM