the Rift

But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

This isn't a trap

Phaedra repeated those words over and over, as she glided, uncertainly, high above the veins. For once, her resolve wasn't breaking, but still, she could not make herself land. She knew what she needed; a companion. After meeting Ophelia and Tinek, she knew. Her heart craved the relationships that she saw around her. Between members The Grey, between Ophelia and her sister, but even more strongly, between Ophelia and Tinek. They shared a mental bond, Phae was almost sure of it. That sort of relationship was something that over the past few days, Phae jealously coveted.

Subconciously, Phae wanted a companion for another reason. On the surface, she told herself that having a companion would give her added security - an extra set of eyes who could look out for her. But really, she wanted to look out for something. Deep down, she knew that truly caring for and being responsible for another life, would give her a reason to be less fearful.

Finally making up her mind, she brought her wings close to her sides and began her descent. She flew to the ground quickly, anxious to begin this process. A wave of confidence washed over her as she landed; she was fresh off a successful stealth of an amulet for The Grey. If she could do that...she could do this too. Hopefully.

"I see an audience with the God of the Earth She called in a strong voice. Then, realizing that this place was not just a free-for-all, she added, "Please."

[OOC: Phae would like a Secretary Bird as a companion (They look like this). If I get a lucky roll, just as a suggestion, I was thinking that her quest could involve seeking out others with companions/children to see how difficult being responsible for another life can really be. ]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God] - by Phaedra - 11-21-2012, 10:21 AM