the Rift

But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra faltered at the kind God's words. Love? That was certainly unexpected. Of course she could see the justification in making that a pre-requisite but...How the hell am I supposed to do this?. It would not be her who fell in love, of that she was certain. The thought had never even crossed her mind. But to pair love in two others? That not only meant understanding what it meant to love, picking out two compatible candidates, and developing enough of a trusting bond between herself and them, that they would trust her intuitions.

This was going to be hard. Mayhap even impossible. But she would try. She was changing - had she not stollen an amulet recently? Maybe she could do this as well. Her eyes met those of the God. "I will do as you ask"

Phae nodded politely, curling her soft muzzle until it touched her shoulder. She felt slightly enamoured in the God's presence, but she supposed that was natural. "I shall return, once I have completed my quest. Thank you" for believing in me...

Phae turned on her haunches, and sprung into a canter for a few steps, then pushing up from the ground once she had enough momentum to attain lift. As she felt the cool current's under her wings, she felt refreshed; exhilarated. It was time to begin.

[OOC: Just a quick question - are we talking romantic love, here? And the two character's CANNOT previously have met?]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: But you're QUICKSAND [Earth God] - by Phaedra - 11-21-2012, 10:21 AM