the Rift

What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

Too much was happening, from the meeting in the Steppe with Thor (the darn pegasus with wings too small to carry him) and the serpent in the Dragons Throat. Meeting the lovely Abyss and then wandering into the Grey's meeting. Avira was a lucky mare to call them family. She needed to do something in return for them. Something to prove her worth. So she set off in a random direction. The scents of the fields where she had met the large black stallion drew her attention downwards. The rocky edges of grass a sweet sight to please her eye.

The chill of Frostfalls air becoming ever so pleasant again. Spring was near, the proof in the speaking grass. That screamed to rise beneath the pelt of white snow. Bottoms even began to grow lush and juicy, instead of growing dried and hard. The edge of a cliff caught her eye because an odd shape lay in the rocks and bits of grass. Along with two other pegasus. Avira's wings tilted, head shifting sideways. Sailing downwards she slowly began to circle it quietly. Hoping not to disturb the treacherous rocks or an angry mother. The blue and brown mare stared at the other two pegasus. Her main attention focused on Svetlana. A zephyr egg lay alone with shells from its other relatives abandoned. It was alone.

A motherly instinct knocked her heart around and almost felt like her chest had been squeezed. Avira's eyes saddened with sorrow. Flapping her wings she rounded up to the side of the fields. Far from the cliff side and watched carefully. Standing there for moments watching for a parent to arrive and take care of the egg. No one came though, feeling it as her duty the two-toned brown mare stepped forth. Acknowledging the works of Svetlana, "That is a good idea, I'll assist, as I'm sure you do not want the youngster to even have the slightest ability of dying." a warm smile present upon her lips. "If you could get it a little closer I could guide the egg with my wings." extending the blue tips as far as she could. Svetlana's nose still brushing the egg and rolling it slowly towards her. Once the egg was in reach Avira dropped her wings to the rocks. Make a barrier for Svetlana to keep the egg coming safely. The white mare was doing some hard work, the least the mustang could do was help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Kamien - 11-18-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Svetlana - 11-18-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Avira - 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: What is lost in the frost... [zephyr drop] - by Sierra - 11-18-2012, 05:52 PM