the Rift

[Quest] Collecting the Final Elements.... [Mirage/RE/Open]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The entire ocean seemed to groan loudly as if the world itself was waking from a deep sleep. Shells and pebbles jumped against the hardened beach sand, and rocks on the sheer cliffs tumbled into the ocean. Water that was once glassy and smooth now trembled and grew in violence. Everything that was peaceful about this beach turned violent, and the first rains since the start of tallsun fell hard, only on the beach, drenching the two onlookers.

From the waters curled a great, dark and scaled face, and the dragon blew stormy winds from his lungs as he yawned. Bright, blue eyes blinked awake and turned to settle on the two, tiny creatures on the beach. "How long since my name has been uttered...?" he asked, his voice like thunder. "I thought your kind had forgotten me." The great dragon moved closer and swam closer to the beach, lowering his face. A single scale on his face was the size of one of their hooves, and as he grinned, his fangs about as thick as their torsos. "Tiny creatures. One of fire and one of light, bathed in darkness. Curious. What is it that you need from me?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Quest] Collecting the Final Elements.... [Mirage/RE/Open] - by Random Event - 06-24-2012, 09:53 PM