the Rift

[Quest] Collecting the Final Elements.... [Mirage/RE/Open]

Vikram Posts: 73
World's Edge Skilled Protector
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 19 hh :: 9 years Buff: NOVICE
Kachie
In response to his call, the ocean moved. Not just the steady inward roll that it always had, no. It roiled like the waters beneath a heavy storm, splashing the hybrid and getting him increasingly wet, even as his twitching ears caught the high pitched clatter of rocks and shells vibrating against themselves and the sand. For a moment he wondered if this had been a good idea, before any opportunity to flee was erased by the emergence of the creature he'd called.

An enormous head rose from the waters, the salty liquid cascading off the scaley face of the dragon. Vikram watched in quiet awe as the beast rose up, dwarfing him in a manner he'd not experienced in many a year. And then, this was so much more than what he'd seen amongst his dragon kin. Yes, he felt rather tiny now, insignificant against the magnitude and sense of ancientness of the one called Jörmungandr. In the midst of this there was a wild, gleefull moment in which the hybrid looked toward the mare and golden dragon beside him with a grin, wondering if Akaith now understood his first comment to her, about being small.

His voice was deeper than his own, rumbling like thunder rolling overhead while a strange rain shower soaked his petitioners. Vikram didn't budge as the dragon swam closer, instead gazing up into a face that blotted out the sky from his view. "I fear the ones who reside near here all but have forgotten you, Jörmungandr. But I was sent by the God of Light and Fire to beseech you for aid in bringing to the surface the lava stones that rest beneath your waves. They are necessary for my quest to gain the fire breathing capabilities of my mother's kin."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Quest] Collecting the Final Elements.... [Mirage/RE/Open] - by Vikram - 06-24-2012, 10:12 PM