the Rift

Impersonal. [open]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

In my time in this frost-touched land, I feel as if most of my life has been of simplicity, of basic need to eat despite belonging to one of the horses' 'herds'. Herds. 'Herds'. Ha! They are nothing compared to quiet solitude, but I enjoy a position of languid power, I revel in the ease of traveling. Swiftly I slither, head low to the ground, muscles surging over the land with a flick of the muscles along my body. Flying it feels, flying over the snow and gathering speed very quickly, turning and twisting around the trees, the silent rustle of my scales against snow. I haven't traveled this fast for many days, not since I fled the Deep Abyss into exile... shame creates a smouldering flame inside me, and with a hiss of frustration, I speed on under the cloak of night.

Hissk, hissk, ssh, ssh. My scales go as I slip along, enjoying the taste of freedom in my body. A giant serpent free to roam! And that is how I nearly run into the wolf-horse, rear up my head, and snap at him, before backing down all in the matter of seconds. Black lips curl to expose white teeth as a red tongue flickers from my fang, tasting the air. He smells of predator, and I wonder if he ever struggles to remain a horse and not the wolf he shares family with.

"Little wolf-horse," I grumble, cautiously lowering to the ground. "My apologies."

[ooc: sorry for crap post! I really need to get off >.<]

Messages In This Thread
Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Bazilisk - 11-19-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Ophelia - 11-20-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Djinn - 11-20-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 11-21-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Ophelia - 11-22-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 05:15 AM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM