the Rift

Impersonal. [open]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

A black winged reptiles swoops at my head, a jet of glistening red flame from its mouth. It seems I have chosen well to be immune to fire, with all these pesky dragons running around trying to flame me! I watch in annoyance as a white unicorn appears, mane seeming to be dyed with blood, rushing over to level her head at my throat. Really, does everyone in Helovia think I'm going to eat them? Rediciulous. I only eat horses who have done something to make the Throat leaders very angry.

"Little lady, please, do not level your spear at me as if I'm about to attack you or your comrade. I have no intent on harming everyone." I give a long sigh, and despite my pure annoyance ticking at me, my voice is quite calm and level. I watched, even more ticked off, as another white unicorn scurries towards me, and calls me- yes, ME!- an 'it'. I snort, black coils curling under me. "For your information, unicorn, I am a male, not an it." I growl, voice filled with icy venom. Green eyes catch and hold his with distaste. I don't like this one. The rest of them, ah, so-so. "I'm Bazilisk, Artisan of the Dragon's Throat."

[Sorry not much muse for this thread. Hopefully longer posts later!]

Messages In This Thread
Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Bazilisk - 11-19-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Ophelia - 11-20-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Djinn - 11-20-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 11-21-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Ophelia - 11-22-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 05:15 AM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM