the Rift

Impersonal. [open]

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Djinn

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure.

Why was it that he always found himself faced with a wall of displeased glares, defensiveness and animosity? It must be something with his charming personality, Djinn decided, because no matter where he went the faces remained the same. Not that it bothered him. It was simply a curious phenomenon, that quickly was growing into a pattern. Meetings, exchange of words, sour glares... He wished people wouldn't be quite as predictable though.

Djinn rolled the electric blue eyes at the rumbling disapproval his comments were awarded with and shrugged, caring little about the hard eyes of the hybrid male, the offense of the snake or the reprimand from the angelic lady.
"Your friends are my friends, Ophelia, but it's hard to know that they are considering I've never met them before" he answered her dryly, visibly pleased upon hearing that she hadn't realized she was shadowed. "From violent sisters to wolfmen, crawlers and frost bats... How could I ever stay away, knowing how many interesting things that gather around you?"

He slipped from the side of his lovely commander, moving with ease across the snowy ground despite the heavy built. The unicorn approached the basilisk, tentatively reaching down to nose the long, muscular back of the creature in a manner that was sure to at least irk the thing - rubbing people the wrong way was a favorite pastime of his. "For the record, I wasn't talking about you, oh friend of Ophelia, and how am I supposed to know the gender of a snake? It's not exactly written on your scales, you know. Most clove-tongued things tend to be rather quiet, as far as I've seen."

The tone was easygoing and jesting, painting him out as the fool they already took him for. Djinn didn't mind being underestimated, he'd happily run his tongue all day long, watch them all get more and more riled up - should they explode on him he would just move on. The only person he even remotely cared about was the crimson-tipped damsel - not her opinions about him, but rather whether she could be tempted to laugh for him again. That would be hard to do if he was hated, so he'd have to be a wee bit more careful when she was around.

[So sorry for the late reply]

Nor is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain.

Messages In This Thread
Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Bazilisk - 11-19-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Ophelia - 11-20-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Djinn - 11-20-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 11-21-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Ophelia - 11-22-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 05:15 AM
RE: Impersonal. [open] - by Osiris - 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM