the Rift

Alone in the Night [Earth God]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth, slumbering through the Sun God's tempestuous rage, felt a mortal tugging at his immortal form. With a slight grumble, the earth beneath Knox's hooves begins to rumble and erupt. Swirling, hot mud and dirt began to take the shape of a massive equus, and when he blinked, emerald eyes cracked through the mud. With a great sigh, he shook off the mud, revealing a bay coat and mane dripped with red. Two, large rams horns curled around his furry ears, and he settled his wings to his sides.

Now, who was summoning him from his sleep? A strangle, small colt with a stranger contraption around his head stood at his massive hooves, and the God of the Earth lowered his head and looked over him kindly. "What strange contraption is here?" he asked, furrowing his brows and nosing the bridle. "Do you want me to remove this? It will hurt as you grow older."

Shaking more dust off of his mane, he hummed thoughtfully. You are much too sad for a colt your age. Are you wanting something? Perhaps... a companion to follow you?" he asked with a gentle smile. "I shall grant you what you want, but talk to me first. It has been too long since any have taken their time to speak."

Messages In This Thread
Alone in the Night [Earth God] - by Knox - 06-22-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: Alone in the Night [Earth God] - by God of the Earth - 06-22-2012, 07:47 PM
RE: Alone in the Night [Earth God] - by Knox - 06-22-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Alone in the Night [Earth God] - by Knox - 06-28-2012, 11:42 PM