my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

"I took notice of you the moment you entered the forest." Ktulu countered, her head tilting as she eyed the winged stallion. At her side Eytan sat, his caramel eyes less critical than that of his bonded. It had been Eytan that had alerted Ktulu to the presence of the unknown stallion in the forest. The growing cub's wandering ways had become more and more useful as he grew. Now he patrolled the edge of the forest and alerted her to anything he thought was odd or any individuals he had never seen before.

"I've been watching you for some time now, so the tantrum was little more than a pointless waste of energy." She would have shown herself sooner or later when she had grown tired of following and observing him. The dark mare's gaze remained critical as it swept over his thin form. Winter was hard on them all, it seemed. The one who seemed to fare the best was Eytan and that was simply beause he was a carnivore and didn't rely on dead grass for sustenence.

When he agreed to allowing her to show him the way out Ktulu turned. She flicked her tail once and was off at a trot, expecting the stallion to follow closely behind her if he truly wanted to know the way. If he didn't he would remain lost in the forest until he either died or found his own way, simple as that.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu - by kijani - 11-20-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu - by kijani - 11-20-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: my shadow is the only friend that I have, ktulu - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 08:52 AM