the Rift

Nothing Ever Helps [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

Muscles froze into place at the shout from the chasing Kou. Unicorn? Hmph, how can she have wings and yet be unicorn? Nostrils edged that bit wider and eyes, both blue and brown, that bit wilder. d'Artagnan turned back to his assistant and frowned "her wings are made of fire! Do I look like I have wings made of fire?! Because I don't see any on you..." He huffed away at Kou, being stopped mid-charge the Doctors blood was boiling at a higher rate than it normally would. Albeit, his grumpy nature lead to these kind of outbursts. Air shot out in sharp puffs that slowed gently as he gained control of himself, the frown remained. Keeping his shards of horn lowered he tilted his head slightly to the side "We also had other orders... Remember?" His voice had lost the edge and the wild anger, he looked more gently at his Nurse this time. As he finished he caught the scent of Onni and watched her approach with slight interest.

The tobiano mare smelt of the Throat lands, the territory that was now run by the pegasus band. The arch in his neck rose slightly as winged flames were drawn out again, cursing as they did so. He stalked forwards only slightly, his cloves hooves nimble across the surface. d'Art paused to consider Onni for a moment before answering "this does not concern you, I do not want to bring harm to you." He'd now completely dropped his voice and his appearance became more serene. It was a warning to both her and himself, in a flash of anger d'Artagnan didn't want to cause an outright war by hurting another herd land's member. At least, not yet anyway.

Mismatched gaze turned onto Tares and her flames. His anger flared again at her insolence but he was quickly on top of himself. d'Artagnan held her gaze and allowed a smile to play around his lips "hello." It was insinuatingly put and meant to mean more than a flippant greeting. d'Art put mind to task then and began to stalk to the right, part of his thoughts wondering if Kou would stop him this time.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by Tares - 06-22-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-26-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by Kou - 06-26-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by Onni - 06-26-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by Tares - 06-26-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-28-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by Kou - 06-29-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by Onni - 06-29-2012, 07:58 PM
RE: Nothing Ever Helps [Open] - by Tares - 07-03-2012, 09:08 AM