Gratitude (any god)

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

[The item can happen, so long as lace is the one using it.]

The Earth God too was surprised by the dragon, not accustomed to dealing with companions. A gentle laugh rocked his frame in the moments following the shocked silence by he and Lace. The rumble was like a mountain slowly collapsing into an avalanche.

"Where such exists I cannot know, but I can make this for you. I will need some assistance though..." he glanced at Lace and Fajira in turn, contemplative. The Crafter would be well versed on gathering resources so perhaps this would not be too hard a task.

"I will give you one of each type of amulet to store the magic I will need. These will not shatter, as others might, but will not work for you as others would, they are but vessels." He explained, stomping his hoof in time which his voice, each tremble of the earth producing a crack where a flower rose with an amulet wrapped in its petals. All bore chains for the stallion to easily tie or wear them. "This can work two ways... store in each amulet an element by each of the four gods here, or, store in each 4 different manners of magic: one that does physical damage, one that does mental damage, one that heals physical damage and one that heals mental damage."

"Bring them to me when all four are full and I should have the other supplies by then."

Messages In This Thread
Gratitude (any god) - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by God of the Earth - 11-20-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by God of the Earth - 11-27-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by Lace - 12-03-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by God of the Earth - 12-22-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: Gratitude (any god) - by Lace - 12-25-2012, 07:04 AM