the Rift

Those We Meet (Xanthos)

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

The moment that she scented another on the breeze, Romani froze in mid-step, lifting her head up high to scan the area around her, ears perked forward in attentiveness. A blotch of cool tan marred the pristine white of the meadow, and the mare tilted her head slightly as she took in the other creature’s appearance.

The grullo, unicorn stallion stood taller than her by quite an amount, but his demeanor made the palomino relax. He didn’t seem overbearing and pushy, and instead approached her with a gentle sort of non-threatening air. An ebony mane tousled around the nape of neck, black forelock weaving carelessly around the base of a white, crystalline horn. His elegant tail was leonine with a tuft of black at the end, but what captivated Romani the most was the sight of his golden eyes. Black, slit pupils stared back at her curiously, as if examining her the same way she was doing to him.

A stallion his size, and he’s cowering in front of me…? Where does he come from, I wonder?

Xanthos was his name, this unicorn stallion, and despite herself, Romani found this steed to be quite handsome. Of course, she wouldn’t admit that out loud. Watching as the grullo outstretched his neck, the red palomino did the same, yet didn’t touch her muzzle to his. She was simply scenting him, taking in the smells that came with him. He smelled of ice and shadows.

“ Greetings Xanthos,” the compact mare said in response, expertly flicking her white forelock from her face, exposing vivid cerulean eyes, “I’m Romani, of the Foothills. I’m merely exploring Helovia; I’m an adventurer. What are you doing here?”

Of course, she didn’t mind the company, if Xanthos was so ready to give it. She hadn’t been in Helovia very long, and had only met a few of the inhabitants of the land… Perhaps it would be good to have some friends.

Messages In This Thread
Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-22-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-24-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Xanthos - 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Those We Meet (Xanthos) - by Romani - 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM