the Rift

The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The white stag watch from a distance and chuckled. This should be fun. He already liked this new unicorn, Zikar-Sin. Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. He’s the most perfect recruit I’ve seen yet. Plus, Elizabeth and the Nightshade are here. Excellent. He thought he should make his presence known, and in the most wicked way.
“Are you afraid, little one, that your wings will snap just as easily as that little bird’s did?” He walked into view, a wicked smile forming on his face. “I would very much like to find out. You see, all I would have to do it pull it out a little, then stomp on it. Or, I could just tear it out, and take it apart slowly, feather by feather. The bones would snap easily against. Hm, I wonder how your marrow tastes like? That would be the best meal I’ve ever tried.” He paused; know that he would make an impression on both the mares. He hoped it was a very unpleasant one, for that was what it intended to be. He looked at Elizabeth and d’Artagnan, and smiled at them. “Ah, it’s so nice to see that others agree. A greeting to you, Elizabeth and d’Artagnan.” He looked at the other unicorn, and his smile growing bigger. “And to you, Zikar-Sin. Welcome to this fine land. Don’t be bothered by these hornless imbeciles, they are nothing like the rest of us.”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Open/Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 01:20 AM