the Rift

The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae had stood and watched as the stallion, who had been destroying the bird, stepped towards her and marveled at her... wings? 'Those wings. They....they're so...' he couldn't finish and the mare narrowed her gold eyes, her audits pinning to her cranium. More unicorns appeared suddenly, they're footsteps unheard and they made themselves known by speaking out. The one of white and red looked towards her, an evil smile filling his features. 'Are you afraid, little one, that your wings will snap just as easily as that little bird’s did? I would very much like to find out. You see, all I would have to do it pull it out a little, then stomp on it. Or, I could just tear it out, and take it apart slowly, feather by feather. The bones would snap easily against. Hm, I wonder how your marrow tastes like? That would be the best meal I’ve ever tried.' His descriptions disgusted her- but she didn't show it. Eyes narrowed further and she slowly drew in her wings. "Why would I be afraid? My wings are stronger then your legs," she said, a possible hint at a insult. The large mare left quickly, she was smart. Should irry fled too?

No. Stand your ground.

[ooc; sorry it's so short (and late) D:]

irrydae,

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Open/Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 01:20 AM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by Irrydae - 12-07-2012, 07:21 PM