the Rift

The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The stallion laughed, watching the equine run. His smile got wider, and he laughed again.
“There are many things you should be afraid of in this world. One of them is definitely I.” He moved his body in a languid motion towards her; making his movements look snake like. “I’m sure your wings aren’t faster than my feet though.” He lunged at her, using his horn to scrap against her right wing. He didn’t want to any damage, just frighten her. He moved quickly after the attack, and he when back to chuckling. “I myself am strong young-ling, and it would be best for you not to temp me, for you might get yourself in more trouble than you can handle.” He stood up to his full seventeen and one inch height, towering about her. “I am something to be reckoned with, and something to be feared. I’m going to let you go for now, but don’t take me kindness as a weakness; take it a threat. Or as a warning, if you choose.” He walked toward Sin, looking at him as he watched this whole thing go about.
“Like I said earlier brother, don’t worry about these hornless. We are the stronger race here, and not all of them know it yet. However, with your help, we could get to place where they would, if you’re interested in helping. Mind you, it might be difficult, but I’m sure you wouldn’t mind the challenge."

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Open/Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 01:20 AM
RE: The Tree Of Knowledge, Forbidden [Plague(?)] - by Valentine - 12-23-2012, 10:58 PM