the Rift

Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

The Doctor had slowly trudged his way back to the snowy domain of his kin. It was as he reached the Frozen Arch that d'Artagnan realized that the realm of winter might not be the best place to look for the plants he needed. The red boy was especially intrigued by the properties of the milky flower, were these ingredients the Moon needed to gift him his magic? He chewed on the thought whilst travelling up the rocky path that led to the Heavenly Fields, the one place he had yet to venture to. Dual coloured pools brimming with intense curiosity and excitement at all the possibilities that could be growing up here. He was short of breath at the peak, not realizing just how far up the rocky path went. With a grimace, the shade carried on into the Meadow.

Winter was harsh and d'Art wondered if there were any plants that survived so far up. Maybe it was only those hardier types that would be worthy enough to give him the magic he sought. The Nightshade lowered his head and scanned the earth, scrutinizing each scrap of dirt, grass, plant and weed. Noting anything new he came across and growling in annoyance when he couldn't find the ones he needed. Would he have to scour Helovia to find them? The red scowled. How did the Moon expect him to find them with no guidance, even the guidance of the Earth God couldn't help him here. "Fuck it."

The growling and grumbling continued on as he continued to look. To any onlooker he may look light a complete mad man, talking to himself whilst sniffing the off plant.

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing] - by d'Artagnan - 11-21-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open] - by Vermillion - 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM