the Rift

Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

The boy hesitated like d'Artagnan thought he would, the shade kept his cold calculating gaze on the child as he fumbled with his words. The alabaster boy sure did talk a lot. It was almost amusing, how he talked himself into eating the plant, if the child didn't talk so much d'Artagnan could almost like him. Almost. His diseased eyes grew wide then as the colt finally placed his lips around the plant and ate it's pale form.

He waited.

The boy seemed still and the more the flower was digested the stiller he got. d'Artagnan flicked his pitch tail into the face of the boy with a sharp slap, watching with interest if there was any physical movement. Vermillion truly was paralyzed. The mender's eyes narrow, did it only extend to the physical part of his body? Could he still feel and speak? Or were they suspended in time too, silent like a statue. d'Artagnan had to admit, it would be an affective way of shutting up those who like to talk too much. First he had to test it. "Can you talk Vermillion? Can you feel your body? Does it hurt?"

d'Artagnan wasn't even sure if Vermillion would be able to give him an answer. He looked around to check Aviya was watching, it would be good for her to see how a poison worked. If she should so desire to walk a similar path as he had, then she would be well equipped to do so. It was his duty as her father after all, to teach her this knowledge. It may even save her life one day or give her the means to be prompted to a higher rank. Poison was a handy thing to have in one's arsenal and this one in particular was rather curious. d'Artagnan was almost trembling in excitement, where most went to the beach or sparred as a hobby. The shade found his spare time being taken up in poison research, he wondered if there would ever come a day when he would find all the poison the Earth God had stored in his mind that day. He seriously doubted it. That was even more reason to pass this on to his children, maybe one day they would take up were he left off. He wasn't immortal after all, death would claim him and d'Artagnan highly doubted he was going anywhere good after.

[ooc; sorry for the wait! D: But I played it out as if the effects were general paralyses, so he can't move his body but he can talk. It's up to you to decide if it hurts or not ^^]

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open] - by Vermillion - 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Shade in Heaven [RE, Open, Questing] - by d'Artagnan - 01-30-2013, 09:55 AM