Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open)

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
He seemed saddened for Zamoro didn't know of Solomon. He had offered to help Vermillion, but as it seemed he only smiled weakly and only spoke saying his poor brother never made it from this Isilme. Zamoro could only look there sadly to Vermillion for wishing he could do more for the younger unicorn. But it seems as if Vermillion had been searching for his brother for some time, and Zamoro only wanted to aid to help. Zamoro perked his ears up slightly and turned his head, hearing the chirping sounds of a Robin. He watched it for a moment noticing the red on it's chest, as it chirped and tweeted away on a young oak tree. Zamoro smiled with a hesitation, and looked back to Vermillion. Still having the saddening tone around his face. After Vermillion spoke, Zamoro smiled gently and said in his real Nordic voice. "Don't worry my friend. There is always hope to find your brother, it will take patience and hope. Like I awaited for Warming Spring." He chuckled a little with his smile and looked toward the Robin in it's tree again. As it just looked back at Zamoro for a shortened second, and then at Vermillion. It without a second glance at them with it's black beady eyes leaped off the tree and flew off into the tree's at the edge of the valley.

Zamoro chuckled again as the Robin flew off, and looked back at Vermillion. Clearing his throat, he said "Well, I must be off. Good day my friend." He bowed his head in a farewell. And began to strut off into the meadows, and looked back to Vermillion with a smile. Then ran off heading to his herds lands deeper into the mountains.

Messages In This Thread
Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-21-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Vermillion - 11-21-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-22-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Vermillion - 11-23-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-23-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Vermillion - 11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-23-2012, 04:03 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Vermillion - 11-24-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-26-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Vermillion - 11-26-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Sunny Days, Cold Skies (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-28-2012, 10:34 AM