the Rift

Did I find Something? (Open)

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
I looked up to see another scarred unicorn with white tail and mane walk up. She insulted me in such a manner that sent rage boiling up. I wasn't a one to provoke fights, especially with a unicorn so rude, and racist as this one. I knew I had to keep my mouth shut, but this ugly unicorn made me over the top in fury. "Excuse me, but you are not superior to me," I said, gritting my teeth with such force, to keep me from charging at her. I didn't let her horn deter me from wanting to smash her. "And I will not leave. I would like to see you try to MAKE me", I snapped at her staring her straight in the eyes. Endless silver eyes stared right back at my moss green ones.

The bay unicorn, sort of stood to my defense stating that he wasn't racist. "At least there are SOME normal horses here", I said, still wanting to stamp all over the femme unicorn. "I am so sorry, Sir Cielo", I said respecting him. It was an honor to me, meeting not just one but two unicorns, even though the second was provoking me to a fight.

The stag spoke in such a charming way, though it wanted to make me forgive the cruel looking female, but I still felt anger deep within me. I took a deep breath, calming myself, still staring at the two.

(Sorry! I do have a table, because a nice person gifted me one :) ... I just don't know how to apply it to my writing! )

Messages In This Thread
Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM