the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
(Thanks :))

Levi's face turned into a smirk as Phaedra said "I can see why. There's now another pretty face here. Must be something in the water" He chuckled to himself. It was true, Sohaila was quite pretty as well. Her snow while mane and tail shimmering in the sun's rays made her look attractive, but Levi wasn't in the mood to flirt with anyone right now. Especially right in front of Phaedra. Although, he wouldn't mind being her friend. He kind of liked her and hoped that they would be friends. And if Sohalia was someone he could possibly be friends with, he might accept her as a friend as well.

"Yeah, there might just be. I'll let you know in a sec." He winked at both pegasi and then he gracefully swooped down beneath them. Down and down he went circling up and down and up and down. Once he met the waters presence he turned slightly to his wing down. The water was cool and fiery at the same time. Maybe it was because he was going so fast that the water felt like millions of tiny bullets rising into his wing. Although he did enjoy the water he wasn't in the mood to swim right now. He really just wanted to fly and talk to the pretty mares that flew quietly above him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Levi - 11-27-2012, 05:30 PM