the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

I always seem to be the odd one out. When I met Lace and Tor in the Deep Forest, they had known each other, while I knew neither; and now again I was the intruder, as Phaedra and - had the stallion said his name? - seem to know each other as well. It is almost enough to make me want to retreat. Almost. But no, if I am to join a herd, I must get used to this feeling. I hope it won't last - that I will eventually be the one making newcomers feel uncomfortable by knowing the rest of the herd - but I am skeptical. It has been so long since I have belonged anywhere.

I am intrigued by this Phaedra. She seems a bit skittish, and I am still not sure why. She approached me, so shouldn't I be the one who is wary of her? A gust of wind blows; a stone becomes visible circling her nape. I stare at it, entranced by beauty, but just as quickly, it is hidden again. I sigh, jealous - does everyone in this land have some manner of magic or mystical items? I must seem so plain. They don't seem to notice me, anyway, as Phaedra teases the stallion and he returns the favor with a flirtatious wink, still in the air. I watch him fly, seemingly simply for the job of being in the air. I share that connection, at least.

I smile at the pair of them, as they have just called me pretty, and it would be rude to ignore the compliment. My sky blue orbs return to Phaedra, and I decide to reinsert myself into the conversation. I am determined not to be left out - I have to stop being a wallflower sometime, after all. "Well, other than the pretty mares, what brings the two of you out today?" I ask cordially. "If you're like me, you are simply enjoying a beautiful morning!" Yes, of course, talk about the weather. It's the simplest solution, and I'm at a loss. Hopefully they will not judge me too harshly.

[W/C | 355]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Sohalia - 11-27-2012, 08:23 PM