the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

[OOC: Levi, try and stay in order :) In Helovia, we always reply in the order that things have been progressing. So for here, it goes Sohalia, Me, you. :3 ]

Further realizing that she was not in danger, Phaedra completely relaxed. Taking a deep breath, she stretched her wings out - ridding any cramps that had been caused by their being held open for so long - before tucking them neatly by her sides. She tilted her head inquisitively as Sohalia spoke. Why she was out here? My quest She thought. Her lips twitched uncertainly as she considered whether or not it would be a good idea to keep mentioning her quest. It couldn't hurt, could it? Deciding that it would likely be alright, as the God of the Earth had never mentioned any sort of secrecy, she nodded. I am on a quest from the God of the Earth. I have to introduce two who will eventually fall in love." She left out the part where an alternative would be for her to fall in love. But she just didn't really see that happening.

As Levi gave his own answer, she was puzzled when he looked her after saying unless they are rude to me first. Thoughtfully she reflected on how they had first met. Had she been rude to him? She couldn't recall, though she didn't think she had. But they had left things amicably enough, so if she had, all seemed to be forgiven. Turning back to Sohalia, she smiled genuinely. When in doubt, talk about the weather Phaedra thought with a silent chuckle. She was no master conversationalist either, and it seemed comforting to know that she was not alone in that regard. "It is beautiful. Although I'll be much happier once BirdSong arrives, and things warm up. I'm not exactly built for the cold" She remarked with a silvery sort-of laugh. She was very athletically built, with little meat on her bones, so to speak, to keep her warm. Her saving grace was her large tawny wings. How do horses and unicorns manage? She wondered, glad to have them to buffet the cold winds of FrostFall.

Looking from Levi to Sohalia, her mind generated the opinion that they would make a cute couple. Why? Because they have opposing colouring?! Came her conscious automatic response to herself. But yes, that was the only reason. Oh, and they were the same species. Phaedra internally groaned, only now really comprehending just how little she knew about match making. How was she ever going to complete this stupid quest!?

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Phaedra - 11-28-2012, 09:38 PM