the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi opened his maw wide, as he flew quietly through the sky. A sound of laughter crept off his tounge over whelming himself. Love? For Levi? No damn way! That would not happen, unless he chose his own mate and really ended up falling in love with someone. Phaedra really needed to understand that she can't just make two horses fall in love. He knew she needed to finish this quest and was eager to help her, but not like this. It wasn't that he didn't like Sohalia, it's just he just met her like two minutes ago. He wasn't ready to just be with any mare he meets. Although, he wouldn't have minded Phaedra... What was he saying? Capturing his thoughts he kept himself together.

He knew that Sohalia would probably laugh to, for that was ridiculous. Falling in love now? Right this instant, or maybe sometime in the future? But, it would have to be the close future. He wasn't the type of stallion who wouls just pick any mare, he wanted one that would like him and accept him for who he is, giving him unconditional love... forever. Nudging closer to the mares, he tunred to Phaedra with a huge grin.

Still baffled from the idea, he said "Phaedra, I don't mean to burst ya bubble, but I just met her like two seconds ago. And I'm not saying that she's not nice or in th future we can be friends, maybe more, but I'm not going to fall in love with someone because of a quest." He gave her a sorry smile. Flying to her side now he nuzzled inro her playfully saying "I wouldn't mind helping you out though. I could try to find two horses that might be able to fall in love, but of course you would have to be there." Winking at her he went back to Sohalia's side and asked her "So, what brings you here today?" His orbs sparkled as he asked her, greeting her with a friendly smile. Then shooting a look towards the complicated Phaedra he said to her jokingly "I know why your here." Winking at her he waited for the mares to reply.

[OOC: Sorry about his stubborness, but he is sort of hard to persuade ;3]

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Levi - 11-29-2012, 08:05 PM