the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

As Levi spoke, first to her, then to Sohalia, her ear flicked in his direction, uncertainly. But of course you would have to be there. He had said, in reference to aiding her on her quest. With Levi, she feared that she was often reading too far into his comments. When they had first met, he had been openly flirtatious with her. But was it all in good fun? Or was there more to it than that? When he said things like you would have to be there she wondered if there was. Her gaze lingered on him, considering this carefully, before moving her attention to Sohalia.

Phaedra, who had never experienced love before, could only nod and smile politely as Sohalia talked about her quest. She really didn't have a solid plan when it came to completing the quest; she just assumed that she would know. The God of the Earth wouldn't have given her an impossible task to complete....would he?

I would offer myself for a subject of your quest, if it will prove helpful for you

Phaedra's ears pricked forward, her politely blank expression melted away as she grinned happily. "Really?" This must be what the Earth God expected... She thought, pleasantly surprised by the white mare's willingness to help her. Generosity of spirit was something so foreign to Phaedra, that she quite literally could not believe that the mare was offering her heart into Phae's care, so willingly. Phae was cunning, but was constantly afraid of being captured, as she had before. For someone who didn't know her, or anything about her, to align their life-path to hers, was incredible. "I would be so grateful..." Her voice trailed off, as she tilted her head uncertainly. She was grateful, because of her desire to have a companion...but should she tell this mare that? Unsure, she decided to keep that information to herself, for now at least.

[OOC: Just as an FYI Levi, Phae didn't say any of the stuff about Sohalia and Levi out loud. Anything in italics is just her thinking. I always write in white when she's talking :3

Oh. And Rayo, who is playing her love interest? I might as well be in the process of meeting him, so I don't hold things up any longer.]

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Phaedra - 12-02-2012, 08:26 PM