the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
"Yeah, it’s always nice to clear your head, I do that a lot also." He beamed, smiling at the white mare. She seemed to like to fly as well. As the horses flew silently though the air, Levi was once again wrapped up in his thoughts. Why was Phaedra so eager to find love for two horses? Didn't she want it herself? Surely she could have many stallions that would want her for her beauty and friskiness was all for her. She seemed to be the loyal type to, for once you got to know her. He didn't understand why she just didn't ask Levi for help in the first place, he would have helped her out! In his herd many horses were falling for each other. He could have taken her there and just let her take over for her quest. Knowing she would have to be there to do the process, though ,or it might not count. Hopefully, he hoped, she would be able to finish her quest successfully and get whatever she asked the gods for.

His gaze turned towards Phaedra as she talked to Soholia. He listened as she was surprised to hear that Soholia wanted to help out to. She was truly a sweet mare to do that. not knowing Phaedra from a hole in the wall and just offered her helping like that? Levi was also impressed on how kind this mare was. Phaedra though also had to understand that not everyone was out to get her. He could tell that it was very hard to trust anyone, but not all horses would try to go and take her. The way Phaedra looked at Soholia was like a surprised shock. A happy grin spread across her face as Soholia agreed to help her. He was happy that Phaedra was accepting to this mare, because Levi still couldn't believe how generous she had been to her.

Levi's wings ached a bit because he had been flying a lot lately. Figuring maybe it might be best for him to just leave to two mares to their business, he slowly started to fall back. It seemed to him that Phaedra didn’t need Levi’s help. She seemed to have confidence in Soholia so it wasn’t anything different to him. He was used to being put out of a plan. That’s why he was more of a loner type. He occasionally liked to be with horses, but right now they didn’t seem interested in his appearance. Anyways he had training to do for his herd. His eyes turned a bit sad looking as he slowly started drifting behind the mares. He really did want to help out, but it might be best that he just stay out of this one.

[OOC: Aud, yes I understand she talks in white :3. He caught on to Phaedra because she said that she needs to make two fall in love for her quest. He figured that she obviously doesn't love Levi so, he figured it was he and Soholia was who she was referring to. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't take any of what you said in italics and put it in my post. I'm sorry if you felt offended from my post... I didn't mean to if I did. :/ And also sorry if I sounded rude to you at any point in this OOC post, I really mean no rudeness :P]

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Levi - 12-03-2012, 05:02 PM