the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

I smile as her obvious surprise, pleased that I have gotten her to open up a bit. Things don't seem nearly as formal now, and I feel as though the very air around me has relaxed. Perhaps I am not so bad at making friends as I thought I was. Or perhaps I have just gotten very lucky with my company lately. Regardless, I feel a spark of excitement budding in my breast. I have complete faith in the gods, so I can't help but feel as though I came here today with the purpose of meeting Phaedra and hearing of her quest. Everything happens for a reason, after all, and this seems to be it. I find myself wondering what kind of stallion she would find for me. Would he be handsome? Kind? Would he be a pegasus, like me, or something else?

I am not against other species in the least, and I believe in equality between the species, but I can't help but think of a little foal, one day - a little filly, I think - mine and my future love's, complete with wings, the spitting image of her mother... I shake my head, clearing such thoughts. That would be a long way in the future and, of course, I would be perfectly accepting of anyone, regardless of their species. If that meant I gave birth one day to little horned hellions, then so be it, so long as I had true love. "I would be so grateful..." My smile widens, and a small chuckle bubbles from my chest. "My dear Phaedra, if you complete your quest, then it is I who will be grateful to you!" Levi's presence seems to have faded now, and I believe he is contemplating leaving we females to discuss love. Are all males like that? And if so, how is she ever going to succeed?

[W/C | 315]
[OOC | -is missing out on cuddles- It's supposed to be Ambrosius, but I'm not sure if his player (can never remember who is who >.<) has been around lately. :| We can always find her another lover, if he takes too long!!]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Sohalia - 12-03-2012, 11:54 PM