the Rift

morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
"I suppose it is rather strange," Sohalia muses. "I believe that things happen for a reason. At each crossroads in life, we make choices that determine how our life will go. Had I chosen not to come here today, I would not have had this opportunity; to me that seems a sign that I ought to take advantage of the quest that she has been given."

Listening, his ears perked up as she spoke. Sohalia really seemed to know what she was talking about. The way she lit up as she spoke about love and then herself. Levi didn't really know too much about love, just that it was something that everyone wanted so desperately and he couldn't really figure out why. Why the rush? Why couldn't everyone just get that being normal is fine to. Although, Levi was used to being a lone so therefore it wasn't anything much to him, until the one day that it hit him when he would find his love. Turning his head he flickered his eyes towards her in a drawing gaze “Well, I still don’t understand how you could be so open, but I guess that’s just something that’s part of your wonderful personality.” His eyes seemed to smile at her as the flew gracefully through the air.

“Well, we won’t find your Prince Charming, just standing around.” He could hear the irritation in Phaedra’s voice, Levi could tell she was getting excited to go find Soholia’s “prince charming”. He knew Soholia would find a good suitor and plus she seemed to know what she was doing anyhow. “Well? Are you coming?” Turning her gaze to Levi, she shot him a flirtatious look. Levi looked at her with a flirtatious grin and said sarcastically “Yes, coming mother.” Chuckling to himself he caught up to Phaedra’s right side nudging into her gently. He loved playing around it was so much fun to do, especially when there was someone who could also get you back just as good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: morning .f l i g h t. [Phaedra, open] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 05:22 PM