the Rift

A new chance at forgivness

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Letting Broken replenish herself, Cera wandered a few steps down the riverside, examining things that caught his attention. Imagining bridges, wells, pulleys. Systems that took shape in his mind. Crafter at heart, forever and always. Even so young he desired to build, to create things that no other being had seen. Distracted, he nearly missed when Broken began speaking. Turning his head and trotting back to listen to her.

It was true she was young. Though he was only barely five months old, she would be approaching three times his age. Though it seemed old, Broken wasn't even into womanhood. She was still hardly just a babe, when maturity came along around three summers. Sympathetic and understanding emerald eyes met hers, knowing the pain of having no family. The only difference being his mother had abandoned him in the Throat for Midas to find. Cera would never take it back either way, he loved his life now and wished for nothing else. "I was left in Throat by mother, daddy Midas found me. I sorry, Broken. Not good to have no family." Hoping he wasn't offending her, as he didn't know how she had lost her family. Death, war...those things were never spoken around his young ears, and he didn't know them at all. The cherub had never experienced any tragedy.

When she spoke of being killed or captured he whimpered loudly in despair. Eyes wide in horror at the mere thought. He simply couldn't allow it to happen, not to his new friend! Her words struck something inside him, a feeling of doing something right and honorable. He had saved her, in a way, if what she spoke was true. "No! Broken can't die, I won't let you. I...I always lived here. Broken, come to Throat. I can help! Throat will love you! I promise." Voice growing a little desperate. He couldn't simply abandon her! It seemed so dreadfully wrong, leaving her to her own devices when she didn't even know the land.
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
A new chance at forgivness - by Broken Promises - 11-21-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Cera - 11-22-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Broken Promises - 11-22-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Cera - 11-22-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Broken Promises - 11-22-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Cera - 11-22-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Broken Promises - 11-22-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Cera - 11-23-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Broken Promises - 11-25-2012, 12:15 PM
RE: A new chance at forgivness - by Cera - 11-25-2012, 07:47 PM