the Rift

;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The gentle spring breeze barley ruffled the flaming child's mane. Vera chirped from her hiding spot within her mane. Her barley foot long body pressed tightly against the fire-childs poll. Adele lifted her head, her steady breath sending puffs of condensed air into the air. Vera then clambered into the sitting position atop her poll, balancing herself with the spiky white tail.

In frustration Adele stamped her translucent hoof against the dirt, sending dry particulates flying. He still wasn't here. There was not one sign of Terrador. Her family was gone. Whatever. There wasn't a singly thing she could do about it now. Vera cooed, reaching her pearlescent head down to nuzzle between Adele's eyes. One long, loud sigh erupted from Adele's throat, followed by a low groan. She didn't want to go back, she didn't want to rebuild from the rubble once again, but it looked like she would have to.

With another indignant snort, she moved forward into Helovia. Afraid of what was to be found. Maybe Phi would be here, maybe not. Who knew. All in the world was a guessing game, a mystery. A long call erupted from both Adele and Vera, who then hid back in flaming-childs mane, ready to pounce on any strangers who dare hurt her best friend.

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM