the Rift

;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: tortable.png]
The threshold came into view and Torasin took in the familiar surroundings. It was a familiar scent that first triggered him to this place, he knew Mirage was here but something smelt vaguely of the Oasis. Ears tweaked as the double cry drifted into his lobes, both equine and dragon and they did not belong to Mirage and Akaith. Torasin picked up into a swift trot, Kiba took to the sky eagerly looking for Akaith and the new dragon. Trees parted and both Tor and Kiba emerged on the little meeting, Kiba soaring off to Akaith squawking a greeting to Vera on the way. The young brown not entirely concerned by the white, his youth making him brave. His flight drifted slowly to a stop as he glided down smoothly onto Mirage's hide next to Akaith, his slender appearance intensified by the gold's stature.

Flames for mane and diamond hooves could only signify that the daughter of Aera had come to Helovia. Torasin bellowed a greeting to Mirage before turning to the filly "Adele! It is great to see you again." The former healer approached her, grassy eyes beaming as he took in her coat. His own ocean and stars had disappeared when he had entered Helovia, yet she still retained the gift given by the sparkly goop they had both encountered that day. On this day the only thing that was different about Torasin was the symbol that was now tattooed on his left thigh. Happiness. It seemed Helovia wanted to make its own mark on him, a rather apt one at that.

Kiba, come meet Vera

Torasin thought to his dragon. Mind speech was a long way off for the two, but at least the brown could understand his bonded's thoughts. "Vera, meet Kiba. A brown I found here in Helovia" the young dragon moved swiftly into the air from Mirage and landed onto the pale neck of Torasin. Peering curiously between his buttery ears at the white.

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Torasin - 06-24-2012, 09:01 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM