the Rift

;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any]

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The first to answer her call was a black mare, looked almost like her mom, and for a moment, she wondered. However, all ponderous thoughts were reigned back when the mare spoke, and a gold dragon descended upon her body. Vera hummed quietly into Adele's ears, trying to make her feel better. "Hello, and a place really, some place to start over I guess." Adele wasn't even quite sure what she wanted.

Adele was then taken aback by a familiar scent. This was really beginning to become an assault on her senses, and she wasn't quite sure what to expect. However, as the pale figured approached, it was easy to see it was Torasin. However, it seemed that with him was a brown dragon, an excited yellow color erupted into Adele's mind, coming from the tiny dragon. Maybe she could actually have a friend outside of Adele, and Adele felt that vague thought, thinking a sarcastic whimper which Vera rolled her eyes at. When the dragon, Kiba as he called him, landed upon Torasin's back, Vera peeped her head up over Aera's poll. Her slender, tiny white face cocked curiously to the side as her milky white eyes scrutinized the brown. A curious call chirruped from her throat, meaning nothing in particular, but she wanted to see if this dragon would give her the time of day. Then, her eyes glanced to the gold, giving a head nod, and the same small chirp. However, Adele was ignoring the exchange between dragons. "Torasin! It's wonderful to see you two! And my, what a dragon you've got there." She said, nodding towards the brown.

Then, just when she thought the little pow-ow was going to close off from others, a familiar figured moved forward, however this one, even Vera knew very well. A trill of happiness trilled from her lips as she sat atop Aera's poll, her small body shaking with delight, and her tail gently swinging back and forth, showing her contentment. Adele's smile grew on her face as Ophelia spoke. "Ophelia!" She exclaimed, this time taking a step forward closer to her. "How have you been?" This time, Vera moved down her face, and her claws clung gently to Adele's nose as she extended her small body to move closer to Ophelia. When she found she was stable enough, she offered a small, toothy smile before climbing back up Adele's face to sit atop her poll.

"Well, if any would like to help me, I need a recap on what's happened and maybe places I could go. That would me nice." She said with an awkward smiling, leaving it to be answered by anyone as she stepped back from Ophelia to assess the group.

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM