the Rift

;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

It was not long before the familiar, warming scent and sight of Torasin happened upon Mirage’s senses, and the belle offered a quiet whicker in response to his enthusiastic trumpet in recognition. He was familiar with the femme, and she realised that the lingering scents of Isilme were upon her hide, she should have detected it sooner, but they were faded scents, faded in her mind as memories lived a lifetime ago. The flamed flicka was curious in hue, but otherwise she seemed but another equine bonded to a dragon, but now Mirage recognised the touch of the lands of Isilme upon her. Kiba’s weight was welcome upon her withers, Akaith greeting him in her draconic way, her rough tongue running over the youth much like a mother would wipe clean the dirty cheeks of her son with a damp tissue.

Another arrived, this one horned, and pale in hue, with streaks of crimson staining the very tips of her long silken tendrils. Mirage had to wonder who she was, but her silent query was answered soon when this, Adele, exclaimed the name of the unicorn; Ophelia. The horned one smelt of the dusty desert lands where Pegasus mostly flew, though the charred one knew it to welcome most others should they prove worthy of warranting an invite. That the belle must have earned some regard of Kri’s allowed Mirage to view her with the same quiet regard, her tiara tilting in silent acknowledgement. The fiery flicka requested a regurgitation of the happenings – did she mean the happenings of Helovia or Isilme? She wanted a realm to start anew; certainly she had wandered to the right realm to find such a thing.

“Isilme has fallen. Many travel from there to here, seeking refuge, or similar to yourself, a fresh beginning.” The mare stated easily, she held few cares for the lands of Isilme, though they gave her Akaith, little else kept her tied to the lands. “You may wander wherever you wish; my band welcomes those who seek protection, though we do not call a specific ream our homeland yet.” Glancing at Torasin, she smiled a small, shadowy smile. “Forgive me, I’m yet to introduce myself; I am Mirage, and my bonded, Akaith.” The golden queen ruffled her scales, beautiful was something that easily described her, and she, like most dragons, was very prone to vanity. But she greeted the others with a colourful trill, despite their lack of metallic hues, that they were bonded to equines spoke leagues about both dragon and horse’s characters.

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Mirage - 07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM