Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

A joyful smile spread across Ophelia's lips and her sadness over her old home had slid into the background. Her heart soared happily at the sight of her old friend, and she thought back to how she helped hunt for the white dragon who now sat atop Adele's head. The dragon seemed eager to talk to her again, and Ophelia arched her neck up to say hello, blowing kindly through her nose at the chortling creature. "You look stunning and so grown up, Vera!" she told the dragon.

Her comfort with the fire-breathing creature gave away her equine blood, and she glanced at the two hornless who also approached. Torasin was a name she recognized, but she committed the others to memory. When Adele asked her questions, the horned filly took a few steps back and her ears slid to the side, heterochromatic eyes filling with sadness.

"I have been as well as I can be. This is as calm as my life has been in a very long well, and I am still adjusting," she replied softly. The memory of being kidnapped, taken away from her sister and family before the shades broke out made her cringe, and she shivered. "On a brighter note, my sister Ktulu's, legs were healed by the Earth God." She smiled. "There are gods here, which is strange, but interesting. Most of us have made it away safely to here. Others may be in other lands, but many have fallen."

Ophelia sighed and glanced once more at the other two, nodding her head respectfully. "I live with my sister and the Pegasi in the Dragon's Throat, but my parents live in the Foothills with Smoke. Do not venture to the World's Edge - they harbor hatred for all without a horn." The young filly stared curiously at the other equines. "I have heard positively about Mirage and Torasin. If you go with them, I will visit as often as I am allowed." She smiled kindly.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Ophelia - 07-11-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM