Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
And shepherds we shall be, For Thee, my Lord, for Thee
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

Late as ever, but then againg the colt sis not often wander to the Threshold. Today for some reason he felt drawn there, as if maybe just maybe he would find someone that he knew. Aaron of course by now never had his hopes up. His larger frame moved slow in the heat. However he was slightly glad the God of the Sun had blessed him with the magic he had asked for. His footsteps fell heavy, almost dreading what he would find in the Threshold.

However his eyes flashed to a chocolate color the moment the group came into view. "Aunt Adele!" he exclamied running forward not paying any attention to those around him. He stopped short, still not used to her firey mane. However he smiled and nosed her neck gently. It was then he really paid attention to the others and all the dragons. "Oh um... " He stepped back quickly and shyly. If it could his face would of turned a bright pink if not red... Especially when he realized Phi was there.... He stood quietly, embarressed by his childish actions. His eyes looked to Phi as he nodded, still not speaking out of embarressment.

Messages In This Thread
;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 07-01-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Aaron - 07-12-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: ;; cross my heart [Phi, Mirage, Any] - by Adele - 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM